Tuesday 2 June 2009

So, I am getting old....

Hey gang

I celebrated my 27th birthday a few weeks back. And thanks for those well wishes, my friends.

I am those who you would say, "Old but young at heart." Or "Don't be childish, you are already an adult". Or like a famous Malay proverb..."Tua tak sadar diri...."

Image Credits to TheSimpsons.com

I have the privilege to spent my special day with the only special girl Nadd. There is nothing more special than being able to be with her. And also the presents....because at 27th, you are expected not to get any.



So this is what I got from Nadd.....



A PlayMobil Soccer Pitch playset.

F*ckin Awesome.

We had dinner at Seoul Garden (F*ckin Teengers...) and a cultured tea session at Royal Copenhagen Tea Lounge at Ngee Ann City (F*ckin Pompous Cooperate Bastards).



And all I can say, the blueberry cheesecake is tha BONG! Screw the rest...they don't call themselves ROYAL Copenhagen for nothing.

I like to end here with a simple quote by me.

When you are happy, Time feels short.
When you are miserable, Time feels endless.
When you are with that special someone,
Time Stops.


Enjoi.

____________________________________________

What I did when I got home....

KICK OFF!

















CRAZY TACKLE !!




STOMPING !!!





















G G G GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL !!!!!



...I just realised I was playing with dolls.

Damn it.

No comments: