Sunday 11 October 2009

So, the World is coming to an End

Hey Gang

For the last week, I was down with a pretty bad asthma. For once, I have humbled myself as I felt like shit. I started blaming the whole world for giving me this diease.

Well, I sure was not in the right state of mind. As the world was in awe, I actually did not know about the earthquakes, typhoons, floods, man-eating monkeys that had occurred almost simultaneously around parts of Asia.

I was...damn? That's f*cked up.

I have to be honest for a while. I only got to know about those disaster courtesy of the various advertisements calling out for aids and funds that were shown every bloody five minutes on the TV. AND I don't give a shit.

Before you guys start to be judgmental of what I just said, I would like to ask you a question.

Do YOU care?

Auwww. So you do care. But having empathy is different from doing something to help the suffering isn't it?

It's like this...You see a stray cripple dog and you feel sad for it. But as it gets near to you, you walk away.

So you might say, So what is your point, asshole?

My point is this.

Being an insensitive prick is better than being a hypocritical rightous dochebag.

Peace.

No comments: